Login to Minima
Please refer to the guide for your platform of choice:
Using Desktop Connect (Android)
Android users can connect to their phone node from a computer that is connected to the same WiFi network.
- Open Minima and find Settings
- Select Desktop Connect
- If you have recently joined a WiFi network, refresh the URL
- From your computer's web browser, go to the URL shown
- Accept the security warning shown
- Enter the password shown to login
Voila! You can now use your node on your computer!
Set your own password
To set your own password for Desktop Connect:
- Open the Minima app on your phone
- Tap at the top of the screen to show the MinimaOS title bar
- Tap on the 3 dots and select Startup Params
-mdspassword yOurp@ssw0rdhereto set your own password
- Select Save
- Tap at the top of the screen to show the MinimaOS title bar again
- Select Shutdown to restart Minima
When you reopen Minima, go to Settings > Desktop Connect to confirm your password has been set.